Saturday, June 9, 2007

A*muse.....Heating Up!

I have been posting about A*Muse and all of the contests and challenges they have been hosting. I completed 3 cards today for the 6th challenge using some of my newest things! I recently got the 'Hey Cupcake' stamp from A*Muse as well as Seattle Girl....I love both stamps! They are adorable! I also used my Crop-A-Dile today...I just bought it and opened the package....I think I am in love ;) It makes eyelets so easy to use, as well as brads. Anyone interested in buying a Silent Eyelet setter from me? If so please let me know...I don't think I need it anymore.
I also pulled out my new Oval punch plus Gina K. Design's new Scalloped Oval stamps! How cute are they! I also bought the circle one, but I don't have my circle punch yet, once it comes I will be playing with that one as well! Hope you enjoy the cards as much as I enjoyed making them....I also have three spots left in my A*Muse ATC swap if anyone is interested please let me know and I will add you to the list!

1 comment:

CraftyEngineer said...

Cute cards! Love that little cupcake. Need to add that to my wish list! Adding your blog to my google reader so I can visit you more!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin