Friday, March 23, 2007

VSN is Here!

YAY! If you do not know what VSN is let me tell you all about it! VSN stands for Virtual Stamp Night, every hour a new challenge is posted in the Virtual Stamp Night Forum on SCS. You are given 45 minutes to complete the challenge before you are asked to stop. This will be my fourth VSN and this time I will be hosting one of the challenges....but I can't tell you which one...LOL...I will say that you should stop by VSN tomorrow some time and you may see me hosting a challenge ;)

I look forward to VSN it is a whole weekend when I stop what I'm doing to stamp the night away. I mean who could ask for more fun than that? Now, I live at home with my parents so all of my stamping things are stored in my room, but when VSN rolls around I pull everything out and get ready to play! So the picture you see with this post is what the dining room table currently looks like. Enjoy! The colorful boxes hold all sorts of embellishments. The Pink one holds all of the goodies I received from the Secret Bunny Swap. Orange holds Basic Grey 6x6 pads, eyelet containers, Once Upon a Time mat stack, glue dots and small samples of SU background papers. Lastly, Blue contains masses of ribbon spools and my silent eyelet setter. I had packaged everything up to go to a crop last week that was cancelled and rescheduled for next Saturday...more stamping fun to be had!

Oh...and tomorrow I will be shopping for Heather's Mother's Day Challenge on my quest I plan on finding some items to use in my up coming Blog Candy, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin