Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cropping Away~

I went to an all day crop today and I had a blast. Two demos I know put it together I was able to complete 8 coaster books and 6 Bella cards for a swap that's due soon. I had so much fun and I got to chat with lots of friends! The pictures posted here are of the 8 coaster books I completed. I signed up for two groups and decided to stick to two sets of colors for each group, I thought it would make things more interesting. I think the hardest part about these little books were all the little flowers I had to cut out! I used 2 large blossoms and 5 little blossoms for each book. I spent most of the morning cutting little flowers! LOL


This evening I also have my KIT Club meeting, there are 6 ladies that get together once a month to make all sorts of projects and cards. I have been doing this group for about 5 years now and each class we learn something new. I will make sure to tell you all about it when I get back.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin