Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lets try this Again...

Last night I wrote up an entire post on the mail I received and blogger found a link that wasn't closed and deleted the entire thing. I was too tired to type it all out again, so I am trying it again tonight!

So continuing with what I wrote yesterday...I received gifts from my Secret Bunnies yesterday! I joined Heather's swap over on SCS, she currently has a Secret Mother's Day Exchange going again. I would suggest you sign up it was a blast! The first picture is the package of gifts I received from my $10 bunny! All sorts of fun things to play with, and I can't wait to. Ribbon, tags, chocolate, and adhesive ribbons...what more could a girl ask for?


The next picture is from my ever so wonderful $20 bunny! Can you see her? Have you found her yet? Yes...that's right! I got a new Bella! She is Deeeevine! I now have Gardenbella, and I can't wait to take her out of her package and get her all dressed up for a celebration. I will be sure to post my first card with her here for all of you. She really is beautiful. On top of the Bella my bunny sent me all sorts of Easter candy, ribbons, tags, stickers, punches and a wonderful card! I can not thank you enough for my wonderful package! I can not wait to find out who you are to thank you once again.

I got one more package yesterday from Heidi also known as pinkhedgehog on SCS. She hosts bulk buys every now and then and yesterday I got my grosgrain ribbon in the mail. 40 colors at 5 yards a color, how can you go wrong? Right now she is not hosting shares, but if you send her a private message on SCS I'm sure she will let you know when her next share will be.

One last thing for tonight...Paper Pretties Boxes are in the mail if you joined. I can't wait to get Daintybella, she looks lovely. I am also considering joining in the box for My Favorite Things, their stamp sets look fun. I will let you know what comes in the March Paper Pretties box when it gets here!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin