Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ramble...Ramble...Ramble...

I'm back! Sorry I have been absent as of late, I've been busy doing other stamping things that I would love to fill you in about! I have recently become a blog candy stalker. LOL...do you suffer from the same problem? I surf blogs to find places to enter for something...a condition I seem to have developed.


Oh! And happy news! I was chosen to be a Vacation Vixen on SCS so I will be hosting a challenge next weekend. Friday and Saturday night, every hour, there will be a new challenge posted. Make sure to drop by and join in on the fun! This will be my fourth Virtual Stamp night, but my first time hosting a challenge of my own. The Vixens decided to do a small swap with each other, so the picture to the right are the things I received from my Big Sis Vixen, Julee or shadowcatcher...they are wonderful and I love everything! The crystal flower stickers, the clear stamps, acrylic blocks, the paperclip, pad and pen set. Take a close look at that card! It really is so pretty, even better in person!


I have also been taking part in a lot of shares, so I would like to 'share' the information with everyone! My favorite shares have come from Jody, her site Confessions of A Ribbon Addict is wonderful! She hosts ribbon shares of all kinds, and has recently added Primas to the list of shares she offers. I received my prima share last week and I love them! Look at all of the colors! They are arranged in three rows, the top is the Essential Primas, the middle is the Got Flowers line, and the bottom row is Daisy Craze. Both Daisy Craze and Got Flowers are samples of 24 different color sets, and 6 sets of the Essential line. Each mason jar holds masses of little baggies so I can keep the colors straight. They are just Divine! Right now she is offering five different ribbons as a share Velvet, Velvet Ric Rack, Striped Grosgrain, Single Row Dotted Grosgrain, and Stitched Grosgrain. Spots are still open if you are interested I know she would love to have you.


Then I have purchased Basic Grey Paper, Stickles, and Scalloped Punches from Cindy at My Inky Fingers. She offers shares of things as she comes across them, she also makes amazing cards that she gives out every now and then, I suggest you check her out! All three shares are still available, I'm sure she would love more people joining her shares. Also, if you decide to enter her blog candy challenge (it is awesome!) please tell her I sent you!

2 comments:

snaphappy said...

I'm laughing about you being a "blog candy stalker"!!! Feel free to keep stalking my blog for more blog candy . . . I've got at least a few more days to go -- who knows??? ;)

snaphappy said...

And now I'm stalkin' right back atcha! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin