Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oh...pretty!

Well, I have been reading all of the posts everyone is making in my blog candy post (directly below this post). I love to hearing from everyone out there! So I decided to share with you the cards I made for my VSN Challenge, Travel Time. I have already selected the winners of this challenge and have sent them off to the coordinators. I can't wait to see who the other hostess went with, the cards were wonderful for VSN. Great job everyone that participated,if you missed this one make sure to stop by for the next one, I will let you all know when that will be coming!

Both of these cards were created with images from a travel brochure I picked up. I love to look for new ways to use things we see all the time. Images of beautiful places is something we see on television, posters, and magazines. Using one of those images for a card is a great way to try something new and see what your results will be. I hope you try one out, they're lots of fun. The ladies who took part in my challenge did an excellent job using those images and dreaming of fun places they want to go. Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin