Thursday, March 29, 2007

Paper Pretties is Pretty!

It came today! My March box for Paper Pretties! I could not wait to rip open the package and begin playing! It had to wait till now though, I had class to attend. I have now returned home and can stamp! So here is the first card I made with my Basic Box from Christie, included came DaintyBella (isn't she cute!). If you have not signed up for these boxes, you must! The supplies are wonderful, great colors, and its an excellent way to keep up with the stamping peeps. The box included more than I thought it would, plus due to a paper issue Christie gave us lucky ladies gift certificates to her wonderful store! So now I have stamping goodies to play with and the promise of more in the future...Yay! Everything I used on the card except for the color pencils was included in the March box with enough to make 6 wonderful cards.

I won't ruin the surprise for the ladies out there that haven't gotten their boxes yet, but I know you will be thrilled with everything. Plus, April's box will soon be going out in the mail and with that comes JammieBella and some new additions to each box. Honestly, out of all the things I have come upon recently I think Paper Pretties is the best deal and something I am very glad I stumbled upon. If you decide to sign-up please let them know I sent you!

Don't forget! Blog Candy is below, make sure to post comments to get a ticket!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin