Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ribbon Time

I am 'patiently' waiting for May Arts Ribbon, Polka Dot Ribbon, and the March Ribbon Share from Jody the self confessed Ribbon Addict. All May Arts Ribbon shares are still open, and knowing Jody more shares will come soon. I would give her about two weeks (if she can last that long) before something else wonderful will grace her blog and become open to us crazed ribbon addicts! LOL

Meanwhile I have finished spooling the organdy and grosgrain ribbon I ordered from Heidi, better know as pinkhedgehog on SCS. She has begun posting details of the shares she offers on her blog! I suggest you check them out,they are wonderful. Right now she is taking spots on an Eyelet share for 3,000 eyelets; Grosgrain Ribbon shares; and Brad shares! I have already received three shares from her and ordered four more. I highly recommend Heidi she does an excellent job with her shares. She also answers as many pesky questions as I can come up with! Thank Heidi! The image posted is a picture of the organdy and grosgrain ribbon I ordered from Heidi, aren't they lovely!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous picture. It must be awesome to look at everyday!

Inge Groot said...

Hi Jackie, wow that looks so pretty a basket filled with ribbon, yummie;-) I've got a question, where did you bought those cute wooden spools? It's a great way to store all the ribbon!
{hugs} Inge.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin