Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some Inky Inspiration

Good morning all it is time to share a bit of Inky Impressions Inspiration! That's right, today I have a creation to share with you using one of the fun stamps from the Inky Impressions Store!

For my card today I wanted to use this stamp, Angelica's Heart Socks! She is just so darn cute and girlie and that was exactly the mood I was in when I made this card. I wanted to create a card that was soft and girlie so I used pinks and purples with a bit of yellow and tied it together with this lovely yellow satin ribbon and pink pearls.

Have you heard about the current sale? Well, Inky Impressions had such a great show at the AIS convention that Nicole decided to continue on the sale through the store too! Be sure to head on over to the store and take advantage of this sale while you still can, you won't regret it!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope that you enjoy my creation for today and have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Angelica's Heart Socks from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Pretty Pink, Plum, Basic Grey DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Sin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, RV63 Begonia, RV21 Light Pink, YG11 Mignonette; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Satin Ribbon
Blog Widget by LinkWithin