Wednesday, July 20, 2011

An Inky Impressions Recipe

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge! This week is our challenge host at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog, and her challenge is to follow this recipe: 1 Image, 2 Embellishments, 3 Designer Papers AND Stitching (faux or real)!

Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I decided to ink up Lili's Secret, in fact I went through my Inky Stamps and I haven't inked up this stamp yet this term, so it's time to change that! I also decided to use three different patterns of My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party designer paper! I just love the shades of this paper, it's so warm and happy, I know the patterns are a bit distracting, but at the same time I think all three work well together. I also decided to use some matching twine and self adhesive pearls as my 2 embellishments, but I can't find my power cord for the sewing machine, so out came the gel pen for some faux stitching!

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Lili's Secret from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Coral, Light Blue, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, YG03 Yellow Green, Y08 Acid Yellow, R35 Coral, R32 Peach, E15 Dark Suntan; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, My Mind's Eye Twine, Gel Pen

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin