Friday, July 22, 2011

Bugaboo Christmas in July - Anything Goes!

Today marks the last day in the Christmas in July Celebration at Bugaboo! Each day this week we have had a new challenge for you to play along with! Today's challenge is 'Anything Goes', which means just that! Anything Christmas related counts!

For my card today I used this super fun Deacon image! He is this weeks 'Friday Freebie' and he just makes me smile! I am having so much fun making these center stage cards so I just had to try another one, this one I made on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base, and it works just as well!

Thank you for stopping by today, and be sure to head on over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for all the details on this weeks celebration! You are not going to want to miss a chance at all of the fabulous prizes we are offering you! Be sure to stop by here tomorrow to see what I am sharing next!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Delightful Challenges - Christmas;
Stamps: Deacon Christmas from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Going Gray, Glorious Green, Real Red, Imaginance Christmas DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E15 Dark Suntan, R27 Cadmium Red, Y06 Yellow, G14 Apple Green, G17 Forest Green; Accessories: Pop Dots

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin