Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bugaboo Christmas in July - Snow Theme Challenge

Today marks the fourth day in the Christmas in July Celebration at Bugaboo! Each day this week we will have a new challenge for you to play along with! Today's challenge is to create a card or project using a "Snow" theme!

For my card today I used this super fun Winter Birds - Scraf image. I used this fun Echo Park Wintertime designer paper, in fact this paper pack I had yet to use. I got it this past winter, but the whole pack was unused, well until I found it this week and cut into it! I love the colors of this paper and the way it works so well with this image, plus it is beyond perfect with today's challenge!

Thank you for stopping by today, and be sure to head on over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for all the details on this weeks celebration! You are not going to want to miss a chance at all of the fabulous prizes we are offering you! Be sure to stop by here tomorrow to see what I am sharing next!
This card was entered into the following challenges: Delightful Challenges - Christmas; The Rubber Cafe Design Team Blog - Christmas.
Stamps: Winter Birds - Scarf from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Teal, Basic Brown, Echo Park Wintertime DP; Ink: E23 Hazelnut, FBG2 Fluorescent Dull B.G., Y35 Maize, G95 Emerald Green; Accessories: Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Pop Dots, Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

NancyD said...

Great card! I have always like brown and blue together. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Purple Crazy said...

greatr card, love this l/o and colours, thanks for joining us at DC this week x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin