Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bugaboo Christmas in July - Use Supplied Image

Today marks the first day in the Christmas in July Celebration at Bugaboo! Each day this week we will have a new challenge for you to play along with! Today's challenge is to create a card or project using the supplied image that you can find on the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!

For my card today I used this super fun and new image, Ruby Christmas Tree! I just love the details that Jodie puts into her female images, JJ has been my favorite, but Ruby sure does come close! I mean, look at this image, her dressed up like a Christmas tree makes me smile! I used some more of my Figgy Basic Grey paper and paired it with some unusual shades of red and green plus a bit of purple to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by today, and be sure to head on over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for all the details on this weeks celebration! You are not going to want to miss a chance at all of the fabulous prizes we are offering you! Be sure to stop by here tomorrow to see what I am sharing next!
Stamps: Ruby Christmas Tree from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Lime Green, Purple, Basic Grey Figgy DP; Ink: R27 Cadmium Red, Y08 Acid Yellow, R85 Rose Red, E57 Light Walnut, YG11 Mignonette, E00 Skin White, C3 Cool Gray No. 3, G14 Apple Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhh....I love the clean and simple layout and those special little embellishments on the corners. Where are all yal finding this pretty papers?

luvmy2girls said...

Adorable card and I love the style and colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin