Sunday, July 17, 2011

Crafty Hos Get Sketchy!

Good morning all! Today is Sunday, which means that it's time for another Crafty Ho's Challenge! That's right, a great group of friends of mine, the 'Ho's', created a challenge blog called Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog! Each week on Sunday we share with everyone more creations using the same challenge as inspiration! This week our challenge is create a card using the provided sketch!Today I decided to use the image called Wedding Girl from Whimsy and Stars Studio! I wanted to make a sweet card for this love wedding girl with soft colors, but a bit of pop which is why I choose this bright and fun piece of My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky designer paper for this card. I also used my TE Impressions Scallop and Circles Impressions Plate, I got this plate when it first came out, but I only just used it! I think I need to rearrange some things so I can find fun tools like this more often!

Be sure to check out the rest of our great group of Hos, I know their creations will be fabulous!

Michele
Sandye
Scrappy

You are going to love these ladies and all of their creations and I can't wait to see what you create along with us! Hope to see you back here next Sunday for our next challenge! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Wedding Girl from Whimsy and Stars Studio; Paper: Whisper White, Aqua Mist, My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, B00 Frost Blue, RV21 Light Pink, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, Y11 Pale Yellow, YG09 Lettuce Green, RV63 Begonia; Accessories: Pop Dots, Oval Nestabilities, TE Impressions Scallops and Circles Impression Plate, Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So so so sweet...love the color combo....How do you do all that you do!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Lovely!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin