Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Distressing at Inky!

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge! This week Lora is our challenge host at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog, and her challenge is to use distressing on our cards!

Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I decided to ink up Lili's Secret and use all gray and black tones for my card, with a fun pop of color in the background. I used a pair of scissors and just ran them over all the edges of each layer to create tearing and rips in order to add to the distressing. I had so much fun with this! Plus I also used this fun swirl organdy ribbon to complete the look.

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Lili's Secret from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Going Gray, Basic Black, My Mind's Eye Lime Time Happy Go Lucky DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, N5 Neutral Gray No. 5; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scissors, Swirl Organdy Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin