Monday, July 11, 2011

ABC at Bugaboo!

Good morning all! Today I have a fun ABC, or Anything But a Card for you from Bugaboo Stamps! I decided to create and share a 'Box in a Bag' with all of you! I love these things, they are so quick and easy to make, plus you can put all sorts of goodies inside! The last ones I made I filled with ribbon, embellishments and die cuts and gave them out to some friends, everyone really liked them!

I am sure if you tried to make one, you would have a blast! I do hope you like what I made for you all to today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Skelekinz - Moon from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Lilac, In Bloom DP; Ink: Y15 Cadmium Yellow, V06 Lavender, N1 Neutral gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, E00 SKin White; Accessories: Scalloped Edge Punch, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin