Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bugaboo Christmas in July Blog Hop Winner!

I am so sorry that it took so long for me to post the winner! I had 79 comments on my Christmas in July Blog Hop post, oh my goodness, you all seemed to enjoy my 'Hoppy Holidays' card. Thank you each and everyone of you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave me some love! Well, I wanted to be fair, so I went to Random.org and put in the number of comment, the winner is...

Sara I. at Sara's Sugar and Spice Blog!

Sara please e-mail me at babitoons @ gmail . com and I will send you this cutie image your way! Thank you so much for everyone for taking the time to join in on the Blog Hop and Festivities! I don't know about you, but I had a blast with all of these mini challenges and Christmas projects! I hope you stop by again soon, you never know when I will post another creation! Have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin