Saturday, May 14, 2011

There She Goes Ispiration Challenge!

I finally got the chance today to not only ink up one of my new There She Goes stamp sets, but to also play along with the current challenge! I always write down and save the TSG Challenges, but I never seem to sit down and play along, so I am so glad that I got the chance this weekend. I am usually not a fan of Inspiration Challenges, but I really liked this image, it is just so rich and bright!I decided to ink up my Blossom By Blossom stamps and I am so glad that I picked this image, she is so darn cute! Okay, correction, the whole stamp set is cute! I wanted to use the same bright colors as the picture has so I pulled out my Copic makers and got to work. I even used the colors going from her shirt to her pants in the order they are in the picture, I think it works well. I went a little crazy with my sewing machine, but I had fun with it, can you tell?! I also thought that this image would have the most impact if she was cut out and the attached with pop dots to add a bit of dimension.

I do hope you like my creation for today, I had so much fun with this one, I think it might be the bright colors, they just make me smile! Have a fabulous day all, and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Blossom By Blossom from There She Goes; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Pure Poppy, Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, E15 Dark Suntan, Y06 Yellow, FBG2 Florescent Bull B.G., YG07 Acid Green, YR68 Orange, R27 Cadmium Red; Accessories: Pop Dots, Basic Grey Sizzix Diamonds Embossing Folder, Sewing Machine, Scalloped Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Scissors

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cute, Jackie. Love it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin