Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oldie But Goodie!

Today is Thursday, which means that today is Oldie But Goodie day at Bugaboo Stamps! Now Oldie But Goodie Day means that team members are sharing creations they made using stamps that are not new, but those good ol' stamps that are a part of the Bugaboo Stamps collection!

For my card today I decided to use this fun image, A Kid's View Baby - Baby Teddy! This whole set of AKV Babies are all so darn cute, have you checked them out yet? If not, what are you waiting for, these images would work perfectly for scrap booking baby's firsts or even a congratulations card for a new addition to any family! I made today's card a girlie card with is fun designer paper from Imaginisce their Little Cutie line.

I had so much fun with this, I hope you enjoy my card and be sure to hop on over to the Bugaboo Blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations! I do hope you like my Oldie But Goodies today, I am still having so much fun with these images! Have a great day all!

This card was also entered into the following challenges: Claudia & Company - A Girl's Birthday Card; Stamps R Us Challenge - Goin' Digi, Use a Digi.
Stamps: AKV Baby - Baby Teddy from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Rose Red, Imaginisce Little Cutie - Sweet Baby DP; Ink: E33 Sand, E77 Maroon, Y35 Maize, RV19 Red Violet, E00 Skin White; Accessories: Pop Dots, Zva Pearls, Quickie Glue Pen, Ribbon

3 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

too cute Jackie! love the paper too! great job!

Collette said...

Such a sweet card. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us this week!

kadie said...

Jackie, this is CUTE CUTE CUTE! Thanks for playing with us at Claudia and Company!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin