Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots...Tuesday Time!

Good morning! Today is Tuesday, which means that I get to share with you more 'Monday Whatnots' form Paper Pretties! With our new Digi Design Team at Paper Pretties we have so many wonderfully talented Design Team members that we decided to spread all the Digi creations over the course of two days. You will get to enjoy samples from half of the Design Team on Monday, and the other half on Tuesday, how great is that?!
BayouGarner

Yesterday at Paper Pretties we released Garner and Bayou. For my card this week I used the image Garner for my card, and I really had a lot of fun with this one. I used this lovely designer paper from My Mind's Eye called Lime Twist, I just love the bright and deep colors, it really worked well with this image I think.

I hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to come back next Tuesday to see more great Whatnots from Paper Pretties! Have a great day!

This card was also entered into this weeks Ribbon Carousel Challenge. This week the challenge was Anything Goes, super simple!
Stamps: Garner form Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Razzelberry Dark, Lime Twist DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, G14 Apple Green, Y02 Canary Yellow, R27 Cadmium Red, E35 Chamois, RV55 Hollyhock, RV66 Raspberry, N1 Neutral Gray. No. 1; Accessories: Pop Dots, Labels Eleven, Quickie Glue Pen, Zva Rhinestones, Ribbon

1 comment:

Debbie Carriere said...

What a wonderful card!! Great coloring :) Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin