Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Paper Pretties Monday Whatnots...Tuesday Time!

Good morning! Today is Tuesday, which means that I get to share with you more 'Monday Whatnots' form Paper Pretties! With our new Digi Design Team at Paper Pretties we have so many wonderfully talented Design Team members that we decided to spread all the Digi creations over the course of two days. You will get to enjoy samples from half of the Design Team on Monday, and the other half on Tuesday, how great is that?!

Yesterday at Paper Pretties we released Sawyer Mouse and Well Wishes. For my card this week I used the image Sawyer Mouse had some fun with creating a clean and simple, but bright card. I wanted to use this fun cloud paper from American Crafts, I thought it would match perfectly for this cute mouse who is out on a journey down some water. I love the little leaf boat he is sitting on, it's just too cute!

I hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to come back next Tuesday to see more great Whatnots from Paper Pretties! Have a great day!
Stamps: Sawyer Mouse from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Ocean Green, American Crafts Cloud DP, Kraft; Ink: E81 Ivory, B00 Frost Blue, G82 Spring Dim Green, E33 Sand, E15 Dark Suntan, E77 Maroon; Accessories: Pop Dots

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin