Tuesday, May 24, 2011

JJ Shopping at Bugaboo!

It's Tuesday which means that it is time for a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today we are releasing all new images at the Bugaboo Store! Today's set is brand new JJ images, and not just any JJ images, but shopping JJ's!

I have always been a huge fan of Jodie's JJ images, they are just so much fun to work with, in fact I think I have all that are currently available. I love the fun flair that JJ has, and I can't wait to see what today's full set has in store for all of us, I know it will be fabulous!I do enjoy sketch challenges, so when I sat down to work on this card I decided to follow this months Sketch for You to Try! I decided to cut into my fun new America Crafts Happy Go Lucky DP, I just love the bright colors, and the best part is that some of this paper is embossed so it feels and looks lovely!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images! Have a great day and I hope that you enjoyed today's card fun!
Stamps: JJ Shopping Diva from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Frosted Kiwi, Intense Orange, American Crafts Happy Go Lucky DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, YG00 Mimosa Yellow, BG07 Petroleum Blue, YR12 Loquat, R85 Rose Red, BG53 Ice Mint, E97 Deep Orange; Accessories: Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Twine, Button

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin