Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fruit Flies!

It's Tuesday which means that it is time for a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today we are releasing all new images at the Bugaboo Store! Today's set is Fruit Flies! That's right, perfect for summer, or at least I think so, especially this adorable watermelon image!

For my card today I wanted to use this designer paper from Imaginisce from the Berrylicious line called Berry Patch. I thought the seeds were just a perfect match for this image, plus I had to add the ribbon and bow to pull out the green of the watermelon rine. I had a lot of fun with this cute little fly, just wait till you see the whole collection, some cute bugs!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images! Have a great day and I hope that you enjoyed today's card fun!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Incy Wincy Designs - Nature; Make It Monday - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Fruit Flies Watermelon from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Imaginisce Berrylicious Berry Patch DP; Ink: R17 Lipstick Orange, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, C7 Cool Gray No. 7, YG09 Lettuce Green, YR16 Apricot, BG10 Cool Shadow; Accessories: Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Grosgrain Ribbon

4 comments:

Hazel said...

What a lovely cute card - saw it on MIM x

Jodie Mackrell said...

love this Jackie! great paper and ribbon!

Min said...

Oh my, I just LOVE this paper!! Super Cute Jackie!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Kerrie said...

Pretty card, lovely dp.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin