Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Nancy!

Today the Prettie Girl's are celebrating Nancy Bush's Birthday! If you didn't know, whenever one of the DT Girl's celebrates a birthday at Paper Pretties the clear stamp and digi design teams join forces for a massive blog hop to celebrate!

For my card today I decided to use this fun image from Paper Pretties called Make A Wish Sophia! I have all sorts of card kits that I never used so for today's card I decided to pull one out that was still untouched. For this card I used Prism cardstock in Raven, Lily Pan, and Blossom, I think the three colors work well together. Then for my designer paper I used two different patterned sheets from My Mind's Eye from the Lush line, in fact the paper piecing on Sophia's dress is the same designer paper as is used to the left of the main image, but I used my BG10 Copic marker and added a layer of color to her skirt. I also used this really fun swirled ribbon in a sheer white with pink swirls, then to finish off the card I added some pop dots for dimension and a few pearls at the corners.


I do hope you enjoyed this stop, but keep hopping your way through and be sure to leave lots of Birthday love for Nancy! Your next stop on today's hop is Kelly Collin's Blog! I am sure she will have something fun to share with you! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Make A Wish Sophia from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Raven, Lily Pad, Blossom, My Mind's Eye Lush DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, BG10 Cool Shadow, N5 Neutral Gray No. 5, R81 Rose Red, YG11 Mignonette; Accessories: Pop Dots, Quickie Glue Pen, Zva Pearls, Organdy Swirl Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin