Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pretties Previews!

Today I have another previews of the Paper Pretties November release! Today we are previewing the stamp set Skater Zac! Each day one stamp set will be previewed and one lucky commenter each day will be lucky enough to win that stamp set! That's right, so not only will you get to see creations from the team for an entire week, but you also might walk away with one of these amazing stamp sets just by commenting!

For my card today I inked up this fun Victoria Case image Skater Zac! He is perfect for any teen or tween birthday card! Not only does he come with this fabulous main image, but the set also includes 4 sentiments, one of which I added to my card! I fun my Basic Grey Eerie DP from last year and pulled colors for that, I simply love how this skate board is drawn, it really reminds me of when my brother used to skate!

Just a few reminders about Paper Pretties! We are now State side, which means faster shipping times, lower shipping costs, and fabulous customer service! Also, if you haven't seen it yet be sure to check out the Design Team Call, that's right, we are looking for some new Pretties Girls! Now head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to see all of the creations for today's challenge!

I can't wait to see what you think of this release, I know they are all must haves for me! Be sure to keep visiting the Paper Pretties Blog to see our previews for the rest of the week, you are not going to want to miss one minute of these cuties! Have a great day!
Stamps: Skater Zac from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Only Orange, Simply Chartreuse, Basic Grey Eerie DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, E33 Sand, E35 Chamois, Yg03 Yellow Green, V15 Mallow, YR16 Apricot; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls

2 comments:

Delia said...

Jackie awesome card, I love the vibrant colors and I love your choice of paper. Beautiful, I just love this skater dude!!

Jana Weaver said...

totally rad card, dude!! Love the paper and color choices you made!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin