Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Release at Bugaboo!

It's Tuesday which means that it is time for a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today we are releasing all new images at the Bugaboo Store! I simply love these images, they are a perfect girlie indulgence! This set is called High Heels, and it's just fabulous!

Since this High Heel had a sprig of holly on it I wanted to use some typical Christmas colors but also add in the pink for the girly flair. Of course no 'girly flair' would be complete with out a big pink bow to match! I had so much fun with this image and I can't wait to use the rest of this set too!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images! Have a great day and I hope that you enjoyed today's card fun!

Today's card is entered into the current Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge - have a bow on your card.
Stamps: High Heels from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Green, Basic Grey Two Scoops DP; Ink: R81 Rose Pink, R29 Lipstick Red, G12 Sea Green; Accessories: May Arts Linen Ribbon, Pop Dots, Regular Circle Nestabilties, Glue Dot

11 comments:

Jenny said...

OH my....pink shoes. These are sooo super cute! A girl has to have a pair of pink shoes ;) These are so yummy!

Marionment said...

What a cute card!! The colors are super.

Jodie Mackrell said...

Very Pretty Jackie! LOVE that pink bow!!

Catherine said...

Love your card Jackie ! And this bow is simply scrumptious ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Min said...

GORGEOUS!!! and WOW, that bow is FABULOUS!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Amy said...

Pretty! Love the pink and the designer paper.

redwasher1 said...

This is a gorgeous card!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

I LOVE that big pink bow! Gorgeous Jackie!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Now those are some fancy shoe, just perfect on this card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

HA! Great shoes! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Lori said...

This is great Jackie! I love the pink and the dotted paper but you KNOW my fave part is the gorgeous BOW!! Love it!
Lori

Blog Widget by LinkWithin