Saturday, November 27, 2010

MFT Teaser Time!

Today is the first Teaser Time at My Favorite Things! That's right, I was invited to be part of the December Temp Team at My Favorite Things! Today we are sharing with you creations using three fabulous stamp sets! I decided to play along with the soon to be released stamp set Tweeny Teen: You Give Me Wings!

Teaser prizes begin today, so be sure to leave comments at each stop! Just by commenting, you could win one of two $10 gift vouchers! (Two prizes will be awarded every day of previews.) You can check back with Kim each day for winners.

This stamp set is from the Tweeny Teen Line at My Favorite Things and she is simply fabulous! Not only do you get this adorable main image, but this set comes with four different sentiments. I picked out the sentiment 'Spread Your Wings and Fly' for my card and layered it on some oval punches and then popped it up on pop dots!

For the focus of my card I cut out this adorable fairy image and popped her up on a nestabilities large oval and sponged in a field of color. I also went through my Die-namic stash (yes, I have lots) and used my Scalloped Scallop Die as part of my card. I love this Die-namic, in fact this was the first one I owned and I got it as part of one of the VIP kits before Die-namics were released. Then of course, no card is complete without some ribbon and a giant bow for good measure.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to head on over to Kim's Blog after 11 am EST to see who else is sharing a teaser with you today! Be sure to come back here tomorrow for more teasers! Have a fabulous day all!
Stamps: You Give Me Wings from My Favorite Things; Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious DP; Ink: Bermuda Bay, Memento Tuxedo Black, B0000 Pale Celestine, BG45 Nile Blue, E37 Sepia, E00 Skin White, BG49 Duck Blue, B00 Frost Blue; Accessories: Pop Dots, May Arts Linen Ribbon, Scalloped Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Big Scalloped Oval Large Nestbilities, Die-namics Scalloped Scallop Die

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut the front door, this is fantastic!

StampOwl said...

so pretty Jackie, look forward to seeing the rest of your teasers :)

Kerry Johnson said...

Love it Jackie!! The monochromatic look is perfect and your colouring is gorgeous! So happy you're joining us this month!

Joy said...

cute cute cute jackie!

Barbara said...

So cute, Jackie! Love your monochromatic color scheme! It's great to have you with us this month--can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for us!

Lisa H. said...

oh, my blue heaven! this is lovely. glad to have you hangin' with us this month.

Tracey said...

I love the colour! Gorgeous!!

Jodi Collins said...

Yippee! CONGRATS Jackie! I was SO excited when I read Kim's post yesterday! You go girl!
Your card is ADORABLE!!!

Chris said...

Yummy ribbon!

Kelli Hull said...

Lovin all that blue, it's a PRETTY blue too... YAY FOR YOU gettin to play this month!!!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

I love blue! You little tweeny teen is sooooo cute!!!

Kirsty said...

Fabulous monochromatic look! Love this card!

g said...

stunning-every detail is just perfect!!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh my gosh -- this is absolutely beautiful!

I'm so happy you're joining us this month! :)

Dianne Lee said...

This is amazing! :) TFS.

Megan said...

These colors are beautiful!!

Melody said...

This is just so pretty!!! Just love the pretty colors!

Sherrie said...

She is darling in this monochromatic color scheme! Cute!

Erin Smetak said...

Beautiful job Jackie!!!! I'm so glad you're on the team!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Soooo cute! I love that blue and your big, pretty bow!

Jackie W. said...

From one Jackie to another, Oh how pretty! These are my favorite colors. Great card.

Nancy Thomas said...

Very pretty - I really like all the blues you used.

Anonymous said...

Love the monochromatic look!! very cute!!

jennik

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Jackie.

Amy Sheffer said...

How pretty! Love all the blue. Congrats on the temp team!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--like the monochromatic color scheme.

Susan said...

so cute. The monochromatic colors are great!

Tammy Miller said...

Wow I am impressed you too!!! Great Job Jackie very happy for you and your card is adorable!

Nicole said...

The monochrome looks sweet! And LOVE LOVE that ribbon!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Congratulations Jackie! I LOVE the colors in your card! What a sweet creation! :D

Scrapcollectr said...

Love the cool blue-ness of your card....*smile*

Eva said...

CONGRATS to you and this is such a GORGEOUS card...love the monochromatic color on it, not to mention it's my favorite color!

scrappintlc said...

Gorgeous LOVE that color.

Deborah Anton said...

SO pretty!! I love the colors!! Super cute!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Hey Jackie-girl, this is adorable! Very cute, and LOVE that big bow!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin