Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oldie But Goodie at Bugaboo!

Today is Thursday, which means that today is Oldie But Goodie day at Bugaboo Stamps! Now Oldie But Goodie Day means that team members are sharing creations they made using stamps that are not new, but those good ol' stamps that are a part of the Bugaboo Stamps collection!

For my card today I decided to use this cutie Flower Bear Blossom! I had a lot of fun using this adorable image and I also had a lot of fun play with these colors! I decided to make this flower a darker shade of purple and I think it works well with the Basic Grey Sugar Rush DP.

I had so much fun with this, I hope you enjoy my card and be sure to hop on over to the Bugaboo Blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations! I do hope you like my Oldie But Goodies today, I am still having so much fun with these images! Have a great day all!

This card was entered in the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamps: Flower Bear Blossom from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey Sugar Rush; Ink: E31 Brick Beige, E35 Chamois, BV17 Deep Reddish Blue, Y13 Lettuce Green; Accessories: Scalloped Edge Punch, May Arts Satin Ribbon, Hat Pin

1 comment:

Min said...

This is just too cute Jackie!! Another image to add to my want list! :)
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Blog Widget by LinkWithin