Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Here!

You are probably thinking what is this girl talking about now?! Well this time I am talking about Harry Potter! By the time you read this post I will have been the to midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I am a huge Harry Potter fan, and so I thought I would share with you all a card I created using one of the fabulous Har Repotter images from Bugaboo Stamps, specifically 'The Spoiled One'. I used this typical colors, black and green, or Slytherin colors. If you are a fan I hope that you enjoy the movie, and I promise I won't spoil anything...hoping I enjoy the movie as well! Have a great day all!

This card was entered in the Fairy Tale Challenge - Anything goes.
Stamps: The Spoiled One from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Black and White Stack DP, Green Galore, Basic Black; Ink: E53 Raw Silk, E00 Skin White, G12 Sea Green, C7, Cool Gray No. 7, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, Y0000 Yellow Fluorite; Accessories: Pop Dots, May Arts Velvet Ribbon, Self Adhesive Pearls

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

I'm jealous...how was it???? I don't get to go until Saturday aftenoon!

Very cute card, hope you had fun!

Min said...

Cute Card Jackie! Glad you enjoyed the movie! :) Perfect little reminder about the Har Repotter Bugaboo Set! :)
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Blog Widget by LinkWithin