Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Crafty Hos Challenge

So today is Sunday which means that it's time for another Crafty Ho's Challenge! That's right, a great group of friends of mine, the 'Ho's', created a challenge blog called Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog! Each week on Sunday we share with everyone more creations using the same challenge as inspiration! This week we are challenging you to create a card using Fall colors!

I decided that this is all about those bold and bright fall colors, but I wanted to use my Warm Drinks and Cold Days set from Artful INKables! I love the bright colors that you see in the leave when they change, the colors are almost unnatural. I also created this card as part of a swap I was a part of that used only Artful INKables stamps.

Be sure to check out the rest of our great group of Hos, I know their creations will be fabulous!

You are going to love these ladies and all of their creations and I can't wait to see what you create along with us! Hope to see you back here next Sunday for our next challenge! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Warm Drinks and Cold Days from Artful INKables; Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Lemon Tart, Sunny Garden DP; Ink: E33 Sand, YR12 Loquat, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, May Arts Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin