Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Jodie!

Do you know what today is? Well it's Monday, November 29th, which is Jodie's birthday! That's right the fabulous owner and illustrator for Bugaboo Stamps is celebrating her birthday today! In celebration of this special occasion, we are having a birthday blog hop! Today's Hop started at Tammy's Blog so if you are happening upon the hop here, please head back up to Tammy's Blog so you don't miss a step along the way!

I decided for Jodie's Birthday I needed to make her a sweet and fun card so I pulled out my Birthday Eggbert image and got to work. I just received all of the Fluorescent colors from Copic, so I wanted to play with them all in one image, and this image let me do just that! This image is just so much fun, if you don't have the whole Eggbert collection yet, what are you waiting for! I hope you have an amazing birthday Jodie, you deserve a day just for you!

Your next stop along the Blog Hop is Jeanie's Blog, so be sure to keep on hopping and make sure you hop all the way to Jodie's Blog and wish her a very happy birthday! Have a fabulous day all!

Today's card is entered into the current Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge - have a bow on your card.

Stamps: Birthday Eggbert from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, Tempting Turquoise, SEI Birthday DP; Ink: E51 Milky White, FY1 Fluorescent Orange, R27 Cadmium Red, FYG1 Fluorescent Yellow, FYR1 Fluorescent Orange, FYG2 Fluorescent Dull Y.G., FBG2 Fluorescent Dull B.G., FB2 Fluorescent Dull Blue, FV2 Fluorescent Dull Violet, FRV1 Fluorescent Pink, E31 Brick Beige; Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Pop Dots, May Arts Chevron Ribbon,

11 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

Thank you Jackie for the wonderful birthday wishes!Your eggbert card is fantastic! so bright and cherry and fun! love it!

Becky said...

What a colorful and fun card, I just love this :). Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends.

Lola said...

So bright and colorful! I know she will LOVE it!

Min said...

ADORABLE! And I just LOVE that Ribbon!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Julie said...

I love this birthday Eggbert card! Super cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very adorable - love that ribbon and bow! Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends!

Marionment said...

Love this bright "egg" card.

Anonymous said...

I fool interpret a few of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I unqualifiedly like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement age file and resolve be checking assist soon. Cheer contain into public notice my orientation as highly and vindicate me conscious what you think. Thanks.

Virgo5 said...

Oh what a fun Birthday Card!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Joanne Travis said...

Thanks for sharing and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin