Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bugaboo New Release!

It's Tuesday which means that it is time for a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today we are releasing all new images at the Bugaboo Store! Today we are releasing a new set of Poppi images! I simply loved our previous set of these and I just know that these will be even better! This one is Poppi Christmas, and I just love this adorable stocking he is holding up!

I used this fun DP, it has a bit of shine to it, and to be honest I am not sure where I got it from, but I love it! I also cute out this image to make it look like it's a tag on the card, I thought it would be a lot of fun. I also added some red marks to the sides of the tag I created to give it a bit of texture and colors on the edges. Plus I layered some ribbons together to get this fun effect that I created in the bow. So much fun!

Now, before I end this post, I wanted to make sure you saw the current happening at Bugaboo Stamps! First off, we are having a HUGE sale this month, that's right 50% off ALL images!Plus, we have a brand new Digi Club that has been revealed, all of these images are simply adorable, and retails for $20.00, but with the current sale going on it's only $10.00 this month! So you get 20 images for $10.00, that's $0.50 and image!
And if all that wasn't enough, we are having a Design Team Call! That's right, check out this post: Bugaboo is having a DT Call!

Oh, and with the new month of November with us, we have some Design Team news as well! We have a new Guest Designer for this month, the fabulous Lesley Freiner! Welcome to the team Lesley! PLUS we decided to invite both Joy Stagg and Min Kwiatkowski to stay with us for the rest of the current term too! So ladies, welcome to the Team!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images! Have a great day and I hope that you enjoyed today's card fun!

This card is also entered into the following Challenges:
Bee Crafty Challenge - Christmas
Stamps: Poppi Chistmas from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper Whisper White, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse; Ink: R37 Carmine, N1 Nuetral Grey No. 1, N3 Neutral Grey No. 3, YR12 Loquat, G17 Forest Green; Accessories: Pop Dots,Stitched Red Ribbon, May Arts White Ruffled Ribbon, Nestabilities Labels

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Your card is too cute! I love how you layered the ribbon and distressed the edges of the image.

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love it Jackie! adorable! love those papers and ribbon!

Min said...

A-DORABLE!! Your papers and bow is just gorgeous!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Blog Widget by LinkWithin