Friday, November 12, 2010

Eggbert at Bugaboo Stamps

My Paper Pretties November Release Post is below, please scroll down!Now today's Freebie Friday is a fabulous way to build up a huge collection of images from Bugaboo Stamps! Today's Freebie image is "Eggbert"! I just think this image is too cute! Be sure to take advantage of today's Friday Freebie while you can!

With this card I wanted to use the winter feel the image has, but I wanted to use colors that you don't see as often with winter images so I pulled out my Jolly By Golly DP from Cosmo Cricket and used two different teal shades and some yellow for my card today! I have been sorting through my crafting goodies and I found these Heidi Swapp snowflakes, I knew I had a package of them some where! I decided to use a button and some twine to create a fun and wintery embellishment to match the rest of the card. I do hope you like my creation and hop on over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up your freebie image today! Have a great day, be sure to come back tomorrow to see our weekly challenge!

Please note: We make every attempt to post freebies first thing in the am, however sometimes it just does not happen, please check back with us if they are not uploaded, it will be there and you have one full week to download it!

This card was entered in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Stamps: Eggbert from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Bermuda Bay, Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly DP; Ink: BG45 Nile Blue, BG49 Duck Blue, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, E50 Egg Shell, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1; Accessories: Pop Dots, Heidi Swapp Snowflake Ghost Shapes, Eyelet Border Punch, Twine, PTI Button Lemon Tart, Oval Nestabilities

6 comments:

Beate said...

What a darling image and card!
Hugs and smiles

Min said...

Jackie - I love that you used that Cosmo Cricket paper!! Adorable card!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Wendalyn said...

This is great i just love the eggberts

Jodie Mackrell said...

Jackie! love it! Love the paper!

Lesley said...

Too cute, I love the paper and colors you used!

Julie said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin