Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Soul Sisters

Another Stamping Bella card I created for Manda's Monthly Bella Swap! That means that I only have one more to share with you, woo-hoo! I love using my Bellas, but I only pull them out when I have a reason, so they sit in their little Stamping Bella Bindahs, poor things. I decided to use some of my new PaperTrey supplies for these cards so I pulled out the newest PTI paper colors of Kraft and Lavender Moon to get started and finished the card using some of the decorative paper found in the 12 x 12 Bitty Baby Blessings paper pack. I love the PTI colors and I have been using them on many of my cards recently, in fact I am already looking forward to the next colors that must be coming out, if they are anything like the colors that have already been revealed I can only imagine what will come next! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Pretties Wednesday, the challenge was most definitely a challenge, but I got just the thing.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I gotta leave a comment, especially since this card is cute, but it says SOUL!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin