Sunday, June 15, 2008

Challenge Time!

So today I created two cards, one for my Dad for Father's Day and a card created using Danielle's Weekly Challenge on the Paper Pretties forum. The Father's Day card I created is simple using some Gina K. Stamps, but I forgot to take a picture of it, so I will be taking a picture of it tomorrow and posting it here for all to see. After we had dinner and went to the movies to see Indiana Jones 4 I came home and got crafting. This weeks challenge features a fun sketch using triangles! I pulled out my Sealed With a Kiss set from Paper Pretties as the main image on the card and got going. I used some fun black and white paper from a Specialty Cardstock pad that I purchased yesterday from Michael's. Enjoy ladies and thanks for the great sketch Danielle!
Stamps: Sealed With a Kiss; Paper: PTI Lavender Moon, MM Black, Whisper White, PTI Kraft, Me and My Big Ideas DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, BV02 Prune, C1 Cool Gray, C7 Cool Gray, E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, R20 Blush, V04 Lilac, V12 Pale Lilac; Accessories: Black and White brads

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin