Friday, June 13, 2008

Framed Flowers

I thought it was time to share another Gina K cretaion I made for one of the wonderful swaps hosted by Joanne B through the SCS forum. This card I created to showcase the stamp set called Framed Flowers, the images are bold and solid but a lot of fun to ink up. I went for a classy look with all sorts of fun scallops and dots and simple white grosgrain ribbon. I am workng on getting those stamps that are growing dusty on my shevles some ink time. In fact I have some plans for a few Paper Pretties stamps this weekend as well, and then who knows what will come! Maybe even a My Favorite Things card or a another Magnolia creation. Oh I can't wait to get stamping some more ladies, did I mention that my Paper Pretties Monthly box arrived last week so I have the Mother's Day Stamp set and all sorts of goodies to use with it....stay tuned!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin