Monday, June 23, 2008

Gina K. Thanks

This month Gina K. Stamps released all sorts of amazing sets and issued two challenges with their release party. Both challenges were sketches so I decided to try out one of the layouts. I think this card really works, hope you enjoy it! I love this Basic Grey paper, its called Stella Ruby and the colors are so bold and wonderful. Hope you like the contrast, I think the colors really bring the card together, plus I love the way I colored in my rose image, what do you think?!
Stamps: Spring Blooms from Gina K. Stamps; Paper: Certinaly Celery, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Stella Ruby Basic Grey DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, R20 Blush, RV13 Tender Pink, G24 Willow, YG03 Yellow Green; Accessories: 5/8 Brown Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous girl!! I love that paper!TFS

Jana Weaver said...

I think it's stunning Jackie...really nice job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin