Monday, June 2, 2008

For Hope

So today I thought I would share a card I created what seems like ages ago, but in reality was a little over a month ago. This card was for one of the Gina K. Swaps that Joanne B. has hosted through SCS’s Gina K. Stamps forum. I took two spots in the swap, but we aren’t supposed to share them until everyone has received their cards, we don’t want to spoil the surprise! Now that the swap is completed I can share my creations with my neglected Gina K. stamps. I love Gina’s stamp lines and I own more than I can count, but I seem to have them arrive, I cut them up to get them ready but I do not grab them enough. I am trying to work on using the stamps that I own which is why I signed up for two different Gina K. swaps, these swaps help me stay on point and get those stamps in my collection some quality ink time. Tomorrow I have another Stamping Bella card to share; this one is another card for Manda’s Monthly Stamping Bella swap! I am finally done with all of the cards for this swap and I am thrilled! I will be making a stop to the post office this week to get that one out along with a secret sister swap package that needs to go postal. After these swaps I may be sticking to only the Wish RAK Secret Exchanges for a while, I have been horrible with swap deadlines and it is not fair to the hostess and participants, hopefully I will get more time this summer and I can join in on the fun once again. Hope you enjoy my Gina K. swap card; I can’t wait to share the other one with you too! I love the ribbon I used on this card, I just remember that it is a May Arts ribbon and it is totally yummy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin