Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pretties Wednesday!

Today is Wednesday so that means its Paper Pretties Challenge time! This week I am sharing the baby card I created based on Jana's Baby card challenge. I used the Cuddle Me Sophia for the main image and paper pieced her dress and bow to match the background. I then mounted the background paper on white paper and scalloped the base. The to add a bit more I used 5/8" thick grosgrain ribbon and the sentiment 'Made with Love' to finish it off. I love this color challenge and how simple the card is, its classy but not over done. Hope you enjoy it ladies, make sure you stop by the other Pretties Girls blogs, there are some great baby cards out there to check out! Have a great night!
Stamps: Cuddle Me from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, SU! Rose Red, SU! Prints Sampler DP; Ink: Noir Black, E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, Y11 Pale Yellow; Accessories: May Arts 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Rounder

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute Jackie! Sophia's dress is so pretty! :)

Jana Weaver said...

Great job Jackie...I love her! The colors are great, and the layout is fabulous!!

Diane said...

Ahhhhh so sweet!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so fantastic girl!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin