Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finding Friendship

I joined a Gruffies card swap over on SCS so I thought I would share the card I created for it. This Gruffie is called 'Finding Friendship' and it is SO cute! If you haven't seen the Gruffies stamps yet, you really should check them out. I ordered 5 different stamps a few months ago and I have yet to ink up two of these, which is not a good thing, but I am getting to them! All of the stamps from the Gruffies line are adorable, I ordered mine from HM Stamps. HMs stamps has excellent customer service and Dick, the store owner, keep all his customers posted through wonderful monthly newsletters. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Such a darling card! Those gruffies
are adorable!

Christie Ortman said...

This is absolutely adorable Jackie! I love the colors, the simplicity, the layout, everything!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin