Thursday, June 26, 2008

KIT Club

Last Saturday my SU! Demo hosted our KIT Club meeting and we had a blast. I thought I would share with you two of the three cards we created at the meeting. They aren't so much my style but I had a lot of fun getting together with the girls and chatting it up while stamping a bit. The first card we used watercolor crayons and paint brushes to add a little bit of color as we went, I like how light the image came out and how crisp the final card is. The second card we used markers and colored pencils again for a watered down look to the image. We also used a fork to create the super cute little bow on this card. Definitely something different but a lot of fun to try! We also did one more card that I think I will share this weekend or next week sometime. Tomorrow I am going to post my March Paper Pretties Premium Bella Box card both the card from the kit and my own version, so stay tuned ladies! More to come!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

What a gorgeous card - love to hear more about making the ribbon with a fork!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin