Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stamping Away!

I have so many new stamps that I have received recently that I can't decide what to stamp with first! So I am asking you...what would you like to see first?

-Gina K. Stamps
-Hanna Stamps
-PaperTrey
-My Favorite Things
-PaperPretties
-Stamping Bella
-Gruffies
-Stampendous Cupcake set (from eP)

Please let me know what you think I should try out first, the one with the most 'votes' I will use next. I may even select a few ladies who give me their feed back to win the cards I create....*wink* *wink*

Have a great day ladies, and choose wisely...I need to stamp and I need you help to make such a critical decision.

10 comments:

Anita Knits said...

Oh Gruffies please, please!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've got a few "stamping bella" stamps so would love to see what you do with yours. Lots of love, Denise in the UK
denisemorgans@aol.com

Jackie said...

First I'd like to see the Stampendous Cupcake set from EP and then PaperTrey - I have them both (well, one of the new PTI sets - tags and bags, I think it is) and I need some inspiration!

Dana said...

Oooooo.. PTI or Hanna stamps please! I just recently aquired them and would love some inspiration! :)

Joani McDonald said...

I'm thinking Gruffies. I hope to see something soon... :)
Hugs,
Joani

Unknown said...

Oh Oh Cupcakes Please!! I'm on a diet and this is the only way I can satisfy my sweet tooth!

Thanks for asking.

Diane said...

Gruffies!They are so new and so cute!!!

Laura lok said...

I vote for gruffies too cute

Mindy said...

Bring on the cupcakes! I've seen the set but haven't seen any samples!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Jackie - would love to see the cupcakes! Have the set and need more inspiration!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin