Monday, March 10, 2008

Gruffies!

Have you seen them yet?! If you haven’t I advise you to run in the other direction before you spot them…..Gruffies! Have you heard of these yet? The creators of House Mouse and Happy Hoppers have released a new line of stamps called Gruffies and I love the ones I now own! Of the newly released Gruffies I purchased five wonderful stamps from my HM and HH dealer, now my Gruffies dealer…Dick! If you have yet to meet Dick then by all means stop by HM Stamps and get to know the fun guy behind the masses of stamps! I am a subscriber to the monthly newsletter, which has been known to get my check book in trouble at times but has always been well worth it.The last newsletter that Dick sent our way told us all about this new line of stamps coming out and I just couldn’t help myself! I had to order a few fun stamps to hold me over, I mean how could I resist their cute little faces and fun fur, I did what any sensible stamper would do. I pulled out my new Gruffies stamps to create this fun spring card for a swap I signed up for, I hope you like it. I used a StampingBella sentiment, using the ‘Hugs’ part of ‘Warm Hugs’ and adding a few Dew Drops under the sentiment, creating an underline that I think really sets this card apart from the rest. I used some fun springy colors and I had a blast coloring in this cute new guy, hope you like it! I colored in this image with my Copic markers and I love how it turned out, the shading I did by adding layers of the same color to different areas.

6 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

I have my wish list all ready but am waiting for a free shipping code for the Gruffies and some new bunnies too.

Donna said...

Oh he is so cute! now I am in trouble I just love him

Laura lok said...

have not heard of them at all but this is darn cute

Mindy said...

He IS cute! Your coloring is great on this one, too! I wish all bears were this sweet.

Deb Wood said...

This is sooo cute!! Love the Gruffies!

Tarasdesigns said...

I love these new stamps, Dick is causing me to spend too much money! Great card x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin