Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kit Club

This weekend we had our monthly KIT Club meeting and it was so much fun! We created three cards, today I am sharing the first two cards we made and I will be leaving the third card for tomorrow, its a never ending card so it requires a lot of pictures. I haven't been posting because I am sick....ick! I have a cough and I feel all horrible, not fun at all.

The first card is a mini card, a simple 3 x 3, and it is oh so cute! We used some of the new SU glitter, although I must say that I am partial to stickles more than glitter, much cleaner if you know what I mean. I spent that night and next day removing little pieces of green glitter from everything.

The second card uses white craft ink and pure color pencils to create a layered look that I just adore! We stamped with the White Craft Ink first then colored over each petal with several different colors to get that in depth look. Finishing the image off by adding white gel pen outlines and dots....love it! I have lots of other cards to share so stop by again!

2 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

How awesome is that flower!? Love your work, it's great!
Hugs,
Joani

Laura lok said...

WOW that flower is stunning

Blog Widget by LinkWithin