Friday, March 28, 2008

Running Down the List....

So, there were all sorts of requests. So I am going to make them all! That's right, you heard me.....I am making all the cards you ladies added to the list. Frist up? Gruffies! The first reply to my post was a request for Gruffies so without further ado.... I don't know about you, but I never seem to have time to create a baby card when I need it, so I thought this stamp would be best for a baby boy card. I used my corner round to create a scalloped edge along the bottom of the card and mounted my cute 'Beary Big Yawn' stamp on some simple dotted paper. I also colored the same image for a baby girl card, but that one is still in the process, I can't pick a paper to use for it! So what comes next? Stop by tomorrow I should have a Hanna Stamps card to share. I picked up the Cleaning Hanna set, so I will share that card next, then cupcakes are in the wings! More to come ladies, so get ready!

6 comments:

Anita Knits said...

Oh he's lovely.

Heather said...

This card is absolutely adorable!

Diane said...

Oh my goodness,he's so adorable,just want to snuggle next to him!!!
Very cute card for a baby indeed!

Laura lok said...

adorable he is so cute

Michelle Short said...

What a pretty card! I love the colour, polka dots, scallops and great image - LOVE it, so cute! :0)

Tarasdesigns said...

that bear is so cute, perfect for a little boy card

Blog Widget by LinkWithin