Sunday, March 23, 2008

Delayed Easter Mojo

I finally finished the two cards that I was working on and having trouble with. I used the layout from Julee's Mojo Monday sketch, yes it was posted Monday, but better late then never. I used two color schemes and the same layout on both cards. The first card is all pinks and yellows, I think these colors really emphasize this wonderful image from Gina K., I love the contrast of the eggs to the flowers in this one. The second card uses the same layout with purples and a few hints of pink to brighten up the card a bit. I love the little prima flowers I used as corner accents on both cards. I am loving discovering my Primas again, I have masses, but I never use them. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and got to spend some time with your family. Enjoy Ladies!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the pink and yellow card

Joani McDonald said...

Love them! I love how you did the primas in the corners ~ nice touch!
Hugs
Joani

Diane said...

Great cards,so lovely!!! I too love the primas in the corners,TFS!

Laura lok said...

ahhh lovely

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Lovely card. Love how you used the flowers. Thanks for playing! :)

Tarasdesigns said...

gorgeous cards, love the background papers

Tara x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin