Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cupcakes!

Next on the list is creating a few cards with the new Stampendous Cupcake set,it is just so cute! I had a hard time getting started with this stamp set, and I don't know why but I think the card I created worked out nicely. I used Cameo Coral and some fun decorative paper I received as a gift. I created two of these cards since I have a lot of birthdays coming up that need cards. I plan on continuing the brithday card creation by using some of the new PaperTrey Ink stamps, inks, and papers released recently. I also want to try this stamp set out again, I think I can do better then what I created today, but time will tell. I hope you stop by soon to see more creations!

3 comments:

Laura lok said...

wow the colors are so lovely together

Melanie said...

Love the stamp, looks great

Michelle Short said...

Great card, I love the colour and great cupcake! :0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin