Monday, October 15, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring Love to Create Challenge!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently Sponsoring Love to Create Challenge! This week their challenge is 'Trick or Treat or Something Sweet'!

For my card today I used this super sassy image Sassy Pin-up Kitty. I wanted to create a spooky but fun card, and I think I accomplished that, this Kitty is rockin'! Be sure to head on over to their challenge blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!

This card was entered into the current Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Halloween Spirit. 

3 comments:

Robin said...

What a hot little number! Your card is just beautiful. Hugs, Robin

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is great! Love your coloring. She looks so sassy in green. Love it!

Jovan said...

Super cute card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin