Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oldie But Goodie at Bugaboo!

For my card today I decided to use this fun image, Make It Snappy - Witch! I have had this image on my craft desk since the set was released but I only just got to play with this one. I found this designer paper on the back of another sheet that I bought so when I had cut up that sheet for a different project this side was left as a 'scrap' piece of paper. I love when I discover things later! I also used this fabulous seam binding....I just love this stuff!

I had so much fun with this, I hope you enjoy my card and be sure to hop on over to the Bugaboo Blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations! I do hope you like my Oldie But Goodies today, I am still having so much fun with these images! Have a great day all!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Divas By Designs - Anything GoesCrafts and Me - Anything GoesRibbon Carousel Challenge - Halloween Spirit

4 comments:

Robin said...

Cute card! Love paper and ribbon you chose. Hugs, Robin

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My....what a great, fun Halloween card!. I missed a lot on your blog and need to do some catching up!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous creation, Jackie...thanks for joining the Divas!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the design...thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin