Saturday, October 27, 2012

Drunken Stampers Challenge - Card with a Secret!

 
 Good morning stampers! Today we kick off a new challenge Drunken Stampers! This weeks challenge is "Make a card with a Secret"!
For my card I used this sassy and super fun image from Sassy Studio Designs called Madam Honey. I thought she would be perfect for this challenge she she is so mysterious herself. I decided to create a "Z-Fold" card as my secret. I don't know about you but I never seem to do anything to the inside of my card and this fold allowed me to finish of the inside and reveal sort of a 'secret' opening.
Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation! Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome card, love the image and the paper,

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is fabulous! Love your coloring.

Donna said...

Fantastic card Jackie!
I love that image...and your colouring...WOW

Blog Widget by LinkWithin